This is the course illustration site for RIT undergraduate course 341. Through this site, students will illustrate their own visual communication experiences. By the end of this course students will:
- Demonstrate ability to engage in critical analysis of visual images and artifacts.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the rhetorical strategies employed in various primarily visual forms of communication including photography, visual art, advertising, and public commemorative activities.
- Demonstrate ability to construct and reflect upon a visual argument
- Gain experience in making presentations about visual communication using visual communication
- Conduct research in visual communication
- Write proficiently about issues in visual communication