This is the course illustration site for RIT graduate course Visual Communication. Through this site, students will illustrate their own visual communication experiences and relate them to concepts covered in the course. By the end of this course students will:
- Demonstrate ability to engage in critical analysis of visual images and artifacts.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the rhetorical strategies employed in various primarily visual forms of communication including photography, visual art, advertising, and public commemorative activities.
- Demonstrate ability to construct and reflect upon a visual argument
- Gain experience in making presentations about visual communication using visual communication
- Conduct research in visual communication
- Write proficiently about issues in visual communication