The image above is a research poster located on the first floor of Gosnell. This poster displays “Evaluating Targeted Molecular Imaging Agents Using Two- and Three-Dimensional Cell Culture Cancer Models.” This poster initially caught my attention because of the bright and colorful images that stood out in a mostly industrial looking hallway.
- striking imagery of cells
- bright captivating colors
- well labeled
- sections were divided and described clearly
- stayed consistent with fonts
- composition overall felt balanced
- very wordy
- visually looks like a page straight out of a text book
- the eye sometimes gets lost as to where it should travel next
Overall, I feel like this poster conveyed clear and complete information about the project. Although it contained a ton of information and words, for what it was, it wasn’t incredibly overwhelming. Visually, it catches the attention of the viewer and was a good representation of it’s content in style and format.